Saturday 10 August 2024

Kinlochbervie to Talmine

Another trip I've done before. Here's a phone video of Cape Wrath - I should have used the GoPro (if it seems a bit long, skip to nearer the end when the cliffs of the North Coast appear):


On other visits to Talmine, I've anchored behind Rabbit Island. This time, I wanted to go ashore, so anchored in the bay:

DSC00934-1

I had to leave earlier than expected - my son was due to join me, but his bus arrived late in Thurso and he missed the connection to Talmine. There were only two buses a week, so far as we could see online.

I decided to head through to Scrabster, where I picked him up late in the evening before anchoring in Thurso bay. (Mean or what?)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bow Light

My bow light packed in on day one of the trip (overnight sail from Portsoy to Clachnaharry). It was a Lalizas FOS 20m LED unit - completely ...