Tuesday 30 July 2024

A difficult trip to the West (Part 2) ...

From Strontian, I made a wet trip to Muck. The wind had dropped, but Ardnamurchan was still a bit sloppy. 

I had to spend a week back in Aberdeen in mid trip, and was planning to put the boat in a marina or on a public mooring. Fortunately, a friend had just departed for his annual cruise, and I could use his mooring in Kyleakin. He and his family (and five cats...) were also making a stop in Eigg, so I took the short hop from Muck to Eigg South Bay to meet up with them.




We had a nice wall ashore to the 'Massacre Cave', which has a danger sign at the entrance:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bow Light

My bow light packed in on day one of the trip (overnight sail from Portsoy to Clachnaharry). It was a Lalizas FOS 20m LED unit - completely ...