Wednesday 28 August 2013

Moray Firth, 26/8/2013

PortmahomackPortmahomackPortmahomackTarbat NessAncient monument.  Nearly as old as  me.Rockfield
Between Hilton and RockfieldFishing bothy, between Hilton and RockfieldBetween Hilton and RockfieldHilton panoramaBalintore ExitBalintore Harbour
The Nose bus stopWindsurf approaching CromartySunrise off BurgheadDisturbing Picture (2)Disturbing Picture (1)

Moray Firth, 26/8/2013, a set on Flickr.

All my Flickr photos for Monday's sail.

I came out of Findhorn just after high tide, at about 4:30am. Forty miles or so later, I came back in on the afternoon tide, and was on the mooring at 4:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Varnish ...

Some new/refurbished items. The old locker lid was on the point of failure, and I had this nice piece of mahogany ... The cockpit step is fr...