Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Getting ready to go ...

I'm planning to move to Inverness this weekend, if all goes well.  We'll be motoring in very light winds against a strongish spring.  High water is near mid day, so we should be tied up by teatime if all goes well.

Or we may decide to do some sailing and take a bit longer ... it seems a shame to waste a shakedown opportunity.


We'll miss Findhorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment